So you’re new to kink and have questions? That’s okay. Everyone does.
- Maybe you’ve always been curious about the kink/BDSM scene but you’d like some real-world knowledge, guidance, and confidence while you explore.
- Maybe you want to know what it’s all about.
- What if you’d like to talk to other people who understand what you’re going through?
- Perhaps you’ve been ready to begin but want to learn more about different groups, play spaces, social gatherings, and dungeon protocols.
- Maybe you just want to meet a few friendly faces before your first kink class or event.
Come to the Newcomers-Only Crash Course by Society of Janus!
Join us and fellow newcomers on the second Sunday of each month. We’ll give you a solid grounding and preparation to begin your own journey into kink. This class is for people who consider themselves new(ish) to the scene. You are free to attend usually up to three times.
We’ll share useful information in an open, respectful, and casual setting as well as answer your burning questions. If you’re curious about things like how to begin, where to go, what to do, how to manage a play scene, and other key beginner topics, this is the class for you.
You do not need to be a Society of Janus member to attend this event. Attendance is free.